• I am not a student. Can I apply for a room at the Residence?
• When do applications start?
• I don’t live in Portugal and I will not be able to make the admission interview before my arrival.
• I am in the waiting list. Do I have any chances of getting a room in the Residence?
• I have been told that there are available rooms and I showed interest. Is this enough to have a room reservation?
• Are there schedules to enter and exit the Residence?
• Are my visitors allowed to sleep in my room?
• Is it allowed to smoke in the rooms?
• Can I receive phone calls directly to my room?
• Do you serve meals?